Month: August 2017

Presidential Election 2017: Nomination Process Begins - 10 Points

Presidential Election 2017: Nomination Process Begins – 10 Points

Presidential Election 2017: Nomination Process Begins – 10 Points

All India | Edited by Shylaja Varma | Updated: 14 June 2017 16:08 IST
Sponsored links Sponsored links
13 incredible women of the world’s richest men (Hooch)

Presidential Election 2017: the nomination process begins – 10 pointsLes elections fourteenth president of India will be held on July 17.

NEW DELHI: The Electoral Commission of India has opened the procedure for the submission of the application for the fourteenth president of India today. The nomination process will end in two weeks, June 28 President Pranab Mukherjee, who ended in July, the Center and opposition parties led by Congress have stepped up efforts to find a suitable candidate.

Opposition parties are meeting in the capital today to establish their joint strategy and propose a candidate unanimously. BJP leader Amit Shah formed a group of three Cabinet ministers on Monday to find common ground with NDA allies in the election of a candidate.

Here are the 10 best moments during the presidential elections of 2017:
An election will be held if the government and the opposition did not reach a consensus and decided to enter independent candidates.

House and Rajya Sabha lawmakers and state legislators who make up the electoral college vote in the July 17 elections. The strength of the polling station is 10,98,903.

Applicants or their representatives may submit nomination papers with Rs. 15, no later than June 28th The documents will be reviewed on June 29 Only candidates one candidate backed by 50 voters and supported by another 50 can submit an application.

Candidates may withdraw their application by July 1.
The vote will take place on July 17 from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. At polling places determined by rules. The results will be reached on July 20.

Ministers Rajnath Singh, Arun Jaitley and M Venkaiah Naidu are part of the panel formed by Amit Shah who consult with their allies.
The sources said a candidate from the National Democratic Alliance (ADN) must send his application by June 23

Last month, Congressional President Sonia Gandhi hosted a luncheon for leaders of the 17 opposition parties in order to find a joint opposition candidate for the president.
The TMC chief and West Bengal’s chief minister, Mamata Baneree, suggested that the Center and the opposition supported a candidate by consensus.

Some likely candidates for opposition leader Janata Dal (States) Sharad Yadav, former governor of Bengal Gopalkrishna Gandhi and former president of Lok Sabha Meira Kumar.

Rodman’s gives Kim the gift of Trump

Rodman’s gives Kim the gift of Trump

Rodman’s gives Kim the gift of Trump

Dennis Rodman has sent a message from President Donald Trump in North Korea.

On Thursday, the former NBA player gave the country’s Sports Minister a copy of Trump’s book titled “The Art of Boxing”, a gift for North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

It was not signed by Mr. Trump, who was the boss of M. Rodman for two seasons of the reality show “Celebrity Apprentice”. M. Rodman said his visit had nothing to do with the White House.

Some other highlights of what has so far been a small trip to Pyongyang often extravagant celebrity, who visited the North four times before,

While his previous visits in 2013 and 2014 have often sparked controversy, M. Rodman said this week that he is there just to meet old friends and have a good time.

M. Rodman also met with the North Korean Olympic athletes, including the judo gold medal Un Kum-ae.

“All of you should be proud of all of you, because, you know, a lot of people do not give him the confidence, because it’s a small country and not a lot of North Korea can not compete in the world,” Rodman has said.

“An old friend”

M. Rodman, one of the few Westerners to have personally met Kim Jong Un, was criticized for an earlier trip when he sang “Happy Birthday” to M. Kim and suggested that an American missionary was to blame for his imprisonment in North Korea , The comments for which he later apologized.

But the Sports Minister said that M. Rodman lives with affection in Pyongyang.

“In the past, our respected supreme leader met many times and used his valuable time to see the basketball game with players he brought here. In the past, we met you, so our people all know well,” Said M. Kim Il Guk M. Rodman. “And we think you’re an old friend.”

There is no role in the student’s release

The arrival of M. Rodman Tuesday came hours after the North has decided to release Otto Warmbier, a university student from the United States who had been imprisoned for 15 years with hard work trying to steal a propaganda banner.

M. Warmbier, who had been confined for 17 months, reportedly fell into a coma shortly after his training and Pyongyang issued a statement Thursday saying he had decided to let him go for “humanitarian reasons.”

Officials from Washington and Pyongyang stated that M. Rodman played no part in the liberation. Discussions on the subject of M. Warmbier were under way long before his visit.

Warmbier, a student at the University of Virginia for 25 years, was convicted in a one-hour trial in North Korea’s Supreme Court in March 2016. It took 15 years in prison with hard work for subversion after tears Of tears had attempted to steal the banner of propaganda.

The publication report of M. Warmbier the official official of the North Korean agency did not mention the health of M. Warmbier.

Although US citizens are not barred from visiting North Korea, the State Department strongly recommends it.

Two Slain Nationals' 'Preaching' Allegation will be Probed, Says China

Two Slain Nationals’ ‘Preaching’ Allegation will be Probed, Says China

Two Slain Nationals’ ‘Preaching’ Allegation will be Probed, Says China

Beijing: China will maintain coabduction ntrol of the and death of its two citizens by militants in Pakistan’s ISIS and cooperate to investigate their alleged illegal “preaching” activities in the Muslim nation, the Foreign Ministry said Wednesday.

The department’s response came after Chinese state media have accused Christian groups in South Korea of ​​converting young Chinese and sending them to proselytize in Muslim countries.

Earlier, Pakistan had said that the two Chinese citizens killed by ISIS were involved in “preaching” in the country.

In a statement Tuesday, Foreign Ministry spokesman Lu Kang said China had received no official confirmation of Pakistan’s death and will do its utmost to ensure that the two died soon possible, Lu said.

According to Pakistan reports, the two were killed by an Islamic state group after being kidnapped by armed police dressed in Quetta last month.

The Islamic State terrorist group said it had killed two Chinese hostages, including one woman, were kidnapped by gunmen in the province of Baluchistan.

China firmly opposes all types of terrorism and extreme violence vis-a-vis the civilian population and supports Pakistan’s efforts to fight terrorism and internal security, he said, adding that China would work with the international community to combat The terrorism.

China appreciates Pakistan’s efforts to rescue the two hostages and the commitment to better protect Chinese citizens and institutions in Pakistan, Lu said.

China has always asked its citizens to comply with local laws and regulations, local customs respect and awareness of risks abroad, he said.

Lu said China will cooperate with the investigation in Pakistan of illegal preaching activities allegedly undertaken by its two nationals.

Pakistani Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar today called on the department to look, to regulate and expedite the visa process for Chinese nationals.

Nisar said that all Pakistani missions were needed to examine visa applications and must obtain all the necessary details before exercising their authority to issue visas to foreigners.

Pakistan has fought against the Islamist and nationalist insurgency in Baluchistan since 2004, with hundreds of soldiers and militants killed in the fighting.

ISIS has made inroads into Pakistan with the help of its links with local militant groups such as Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and Jamaat-ul-Ahrar. However, the government has greatly minimized the presence of the feared terrorist organization.

Somalia bombing: At least 18 dead in Mogadishu, 20 others held hostage by Al-Shabaab militants

Somalia bombing: At least 18 dead in Mogadishu, 20 others held hostage by Al-Shabaab militants

Somalia bombing: At least 18 dead in Mogadishu, 20 others held hostage by Al-Shabaab militants

A bomb attack by Al Shabaab militants at two neighboring restaurants in the Somali capital, Mogadishu killed 18 people. Further information revealed that gunmen were killed by security forces.

The attack began around 8 pm Wednesday night with a suicide bombing at the restaurant and club at Trata Post, after which gunmen stormed the nearby Pizza House restaurant. Both sites are popular with wealthy, young and diaspora Somalis and were busy Wednesday with clients who have broken their Ramadan fast.

“The operation is over and the armed men were killed by security forces,” said Mohamed Ahmed Arab, a spokesman for the Somali Security Ministry.

Armed security forces and rescue personnel are seen at the scene of an attack in front of a hotel in Mogadishu. Security forces and rescue personnel ReutersArmed at the scene of an attack in front of a hotel in Mogadishu. Reuters
“They attacked places of business and killed innocent civilians, 18 civilians were killed, including one Syrian citizen, and more than 10 were injured,” he said.
According to statements, gunmen spent the night traveling through the restaurant and killed those they found trapped before the security forces are being produced.

Gunmen had at least 20 people held hostage in a restaurant, police said.

“Fighter jets are still inside Pizza House and they welcome more than 20. We do not know how many are alive or dead,” Ibrahim Hussein, a police chief, told Reuters.

On Wednesday, police said nine people, mostly women who were members of the hotel, were killed in the attack. Security officials said a suicide bomber had driven a car laden with explosives into the hotel entrance before gunmen did not take the restaurant assault.

“A suspect Aboriginal car is parked in front of Pizza House. This and snipers makes it difficult for security forces to move inside,” said Hussein.

Other officials said the victims inside the hotel were safely evacuated, but there are likely to be lower casualties. Al-Shabaab claims the attack; The group carried out a campaign of suicide bombings, in order to overthrow the Somali government and impose a strict interpretation of Islam.

“A mujahid (wrestler) with his car bomb was martyred after entering the elegant hotel, a nightclub. The operation continues,” Abdiasis Abu Musab, a spokesman for the group told Reuters.

Since it lost large swathes of territory to maintain AU peacekeeping forces supporting the government, the group has frequently launched incursions and deadly attacks in Mogadishu and other areas controlled by the federal government.

The East African country has been affected by armed conflict since 1991, when clan-based clan war overthrew dictator Siad Barre and then turned to one another.

Supreme Court issues notice to Centre on order banning cattle trade for slaughter

Supreme Court issues notice to Centre on order banning cattle trade for slaughter

Supreme Court issues notice to Centre on order banning cattle trade for slaughter

NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court on Thursday sent a notice to the Center on how a difficult notice prohibits the sale and purchase of livestock at animal markets for the massacre.

The top court also asked the government to file its response within two weeks, and the messages will be reviewed on July 1.

The controversial notification center prohibits the sale and purchase of farm animal markets for the massacre was challenged before the Supreme Court.

The petitioner argued that the provisions of the notification were unconstitutional because they violated fundamental rights, including freedom of conscience and religion and the right to life.

On the grounds said that the government notice issued last month was “against the freedom of religious practice to sacrifice animals” and prohibit the slaughter of animals for food violates the right to food, to life the Personal and private freedom guaranteed to citizens under the Constitution.

He said states such as Kerala, West Bengal, Tripura and Karnataka have said they will not implement the Center’s ban as this would have an impact on the livelihoods of the people involved in this business.

A notice issued by the Environment Ministry of the Union of 23 May prohibits the sale or purchase of livestock in the cattle markets for the massacre with the word “cattle” covering bulls, bulls, cows, buffaloes, Oxen, calves, calves, and camels.

The order essentially means that the meat supply of these animals depends to a large extent on the direct transactions between farmers and abattoirs registered on the farm. Leaders of the meat industry say such operations do not currently account for 10 percent of total beef buffalo production.

The new rules, known as the Regulations for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Cattle Market Regulations) stipulate that sellers must submit a signed statement that the cattle were not sold for slaughter. Buyers of cattle should “not sell the animal to a slaughtering goal.”

The notification specifying the establishment of an animal market committee should ensure that the statement includes the name and address of the owner of the animal and a copy of the identity of the photo. Cattle identification data should also be mentioned.

The panel must keep each report for six months and produce an inspector, if necessary during this period.

The Market Committee is also necessary for the commitment to the buyer that the animals were purchased for agricultural purposes and not for massacre. Make sure the buyer is a farmer and asked to see the entry of relevant documents.

The buyer must also state that the animal would not be sold for six months from the date of purchase.

The new rules prohibit animal markets within 25 km from any state border and 50 km from any international border.